|Do you want a Star Fox Character? If yes, refer to the deviation above. ^^|
Please don't ask me to voice chat, the answer is no okay? ;.; It's a shyness thing + other things
My DA chat room: chat.deviantart.com/chat/Softe…
My Xat Chatroom: xat.com/chat/room/182601557/?p…
Read this people: Please do not post chain messages on my page or deviations.
Things to work on:
My Bun-buns the Murderer Story
Various other story projects
I do post a lot of art, but actually I don't post everything I draw (how ironic)
Here's some information about requests and stuff.
<- They are closed as I wish to only do commissions from now on. They may open again sometime for short amounts of time, but I will not announce it.
<- please plan it out with me
<- Next one at 45,000
<- I do not have paypal.
<- these are fun , but if you want a trade you better be willing to do your part, or I will be very ticked off. Also I don't do those surprise trade things, you have to tell me what to draw. Remember though, I have school and may be busy, causing your trade to take awhile to be made, so do not rage at me if it takes me awhile to make it (especially if you asked for the trade). I have a life outside of DA that sometimes prevents me from drawing, but I've never forgotten a trade so you won't need to worry.
<- birthdays and other holidays
<- Here are my commission rules. You will find more information on my donation pool.
1. I do not draw nudes, sexual themes, or offensive content
2. I will draw violence and Gore
3. Do not rush me, I am often busy with school.
4. Look at my gallery before you request.
5. Don't ask for anything way beyond my current skill level. You can go slightly above it.
6. Check my list of things to do before asking for one, if I have 5 things to work on for people already, wait until I'm done with those.
7. Also, I cannot draw humans very well. I seriously recommend asking for something else. I prefer original creature characters.
8. I will no longer do animated icons since mine never work.
9. Also, if you're not going to bother to comment on something I draw for you, then don't ask me to draw anything for you. I don't like spending hours drawing stuff for people who won't even comment on it. (this also goes for trades and anything I draw for you at all).
Note: You can use anything I draw for you in any way you like, as long as I'm credited. ^^
Before you comment, read this:
I get 'thanks for the fav comments/llamas' all day long, and while I'm happy you appreciate me faving/giving you a llama, I'd like to ask that you please don't leave me a comment thanking me. Instead, send me a llama badge, It's sort of like a thank-you comment, but it's way more preferred.
Have a great day!
Stop right there.
Do not write thank you for the fav/llama/watch messages anywhere on my page or deviations (and don't send a note either).
I find these messages annoying and offensive that you people ignore my wishes for you not to write them on my page.
So you're welcome, okay? Please just send a llama back or fav a deviation. I'll know it means thanks. ^^